A pair of Mathey Dearman Flange Line Up Pins and a torpedo level will set precise two-hole horizontal alignment for welding flange assemblies.
• The cone-shaped end piece automatically centers on the bolt holes.
• The Flange Line Up Pins will fit bolt diameter 5/8” to 1 7/8”.
• Expansion springs allow pins to give as flanges expand during heating.
• The slide-lock locking FLUPs are fast to set up.
• Stainless steel standard.
The Slide-lock locking ends slip on and off quickly and easily, and facilitates quick movement from flange to flange – especially when “tacking only” for the first pass.