• Hooded-blade design keeps tip from slipping out of screws, especially when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings. Thicker hood is designed for rugged use.
• Reams and smoothes ½" (13 mm), ¾" (19 mm), and 1" (25 mm) thin-wall conduit ends to protect wire and permit correct installation of fittings.
• Reams both the inside and outside of the conduit at the same time.
• Longer Cushion-Grip handle provides comfort and more torque for reaming.
• Replaceable reaming blade is now held in place with a 1/16" hex socket set screw.
•Reams and smoothes 1/2", 3/4" and 1" thin-walled conduit
•Reams Inside and Outside simultaneously,